InFitPTv are looking for two hungry and motivated Personal Trainers who have a passion for the Fitness Industry.
The current opportunity is to work as a casual employee, with the opportunity to grow your client base and revenue potential. Upon completing your probation there is an opportunity to become a full time permanent employee. You will also be given the opportunity to work paid shifts and train their existing client base. InFitPTv are seeking someone who wants to work for them exclusively and focus solely on developing a strong base with a high earning potential.
- Close and convert clients; this can be from foot traffic, actively targeting local businesses and Facebook ads
- Use your own professional and personal social media accounts to attract new clients on a daily basis
- One on One Personal Training
- Instructing Bootcamp Classes
- Be seen as an expert and trusted provider of fitness and wellness
- Actively targeting local and corporate businesses within the Docklands area; providing presentations on our services
- You will be expected to create instructional videos, training material and other forms of content marketing.
- Proactively supporting and engaging with your clients outside of the training session.
- We seek someone who can be flexible with their working hours i.e. can work early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
- Weekly working hours should range anywhere from 25 to 55 hours per week
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness (or equivalent)
- Senior First Aid & Fitness Australia Registration
- Will possess strong communication skills and have the ability to build strong and professional relationships with clients.
- You will demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence, who can engage and encourage their clients to achieve their goals.
- Prime Studio Location & Regular Foot Traffic
- High Earning Potential
- No Rent
- Incentives and Rewards
- Access to a high number of new leads
- Existing client base that can be used to generate new business
The successful applicant will be joining the Infitpt team. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to Maria at contact@InFitPTv.com