Join our mission to help people perspire to greatness! Crunch Fitness is the original ‘No Judgments’ gym and is world famous for fusing entertainment and fitness with over 300 locations worldwide. It is the fastest growing big box gym operator in Australia and is aggressively growing in membership and locations.
With growth comes opportunity! Crunch Fitness is looking for an energetic and driven person who is passionate about the 360 approach to fitness while pioneering into the future to oversee a complete Health and Wellness ‘product’ within the Crunch brand.
As a 360Pro, you will support the Club General Manager to promote and drive current health and wellness offerings while offering a personalised service to current and new members through consults and orientations on the gym floor. A critical aspect of the role, is to drive performance that directly impacts membership growth and retention.
You will be inspired and supported by the Club General Manager and Regional Manager who will provide you constant training, development, tools and initiatives to ensure you are a success in the role. This partnership will drive results and will support the growth strategy of Crunch Fitness.
If you are ready for this role, you will have:
- Experience in engaging with people
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Great customer service experience and skills
- Proven ability to drive goals
- Sales and marketing knowledge
- Good emotional intelligence
- An open mind for learning new skills/ways
- A passion to change lives through health and fitness
- Hark working, committed to the greater good
- Cert III desirable
This role will offer you:
- Genuine involvement and contribution to the health and wellbeing of our community – we believe ‘We Save Lives’
- Personalised development plan – induction, on-boarding, training and learning for the role
- Leadership Learning and Development Program – mentoring to assist with your career development
- Career advancement – promotion opportunities for you to grow with us
- Monthly Bonus Incentives to reward your success
- Reward, Recognition and Employee Benefits Program
- Access to Crunch Fitness clubs globally
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your Resume with a Cover Letter answering these questions;
- What specific experience do you have that qualify you for this role?
- Why is this role right for you at this time in your career?
- What has attracted you to Crunch Fitness (and the Fitness Industry)?
Please contact [email protected] to apply. Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency required for this role.