WE ARE HIRING!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Personal Trainer to join our AF Community.
Are you someone who has run their own PT business before and just wants to get on with building a long-term, sustainable coaching business and are confident with a rental model? Or are you new to the industry & looking to start in a family run business where you can start immediately building your own business in the industry you are passionate about?
Anytime Fitness Currimundi is part of the #1 Top Global Franchise. As a PT with us you will have access to our database of members without having to compete with loads of trainers on the gym floor. We are looking for a Personal Trainer who is enthusiastic, driven and wants to grow to deliver exceptional sessions to a variety of members within our clubs. We will provide ongoing training and development with growth opportunities along the way. We offer a weekly rental model where you can set your own rates with a generous rent free period available upon commencement!
What You Will Need:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness.
- Current CPR and 1st Aid Certificates
- Positive Blue Card (Working with Children Check)
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have a strong work-ethic 100% commitment to your success
- Focused on achieving results for your clients
- Must be a team player
- Previous office admin/sales experience would be of an advantage
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible PT structure
- Ongoing sales training workshops provided to give you the tools to be successful
- Access to our full member database
- Limited number of PTs
- We provide assistance with lead generation and marketing
- Free gym membership for yourself with Australia wide access to Anytime Fitness
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your resume to [email protected]