Anytime Fitness clubs in Melbourne and the Greater Geelong region have opportunities for motivated fitness professionals looking to further their career. Personal Trainer roles are available in the following locations:
Eastern Suburbs: Croydon, Mitcham, Lilydale, Ringwood, Caulfield and Ringwood North areas.
Northern Suburbs: Heidelberg, Epping North, Tullamarine, Roxburgh Park, Craigieburn and Coburg areas.
Western Suburbs: Keilor Downs, Deer Park, Altona and Werribee areas.
Geelong Region: Geelong, Highton, Drysdale, Leopold, Torquay and Grovedale areas.
- No rent to pay until week 8
- Access to the PTCA on-boarding program (over 15 hours worth of initial training before you get started as a PT)
- On-going business coaching
- On-going professional development in the form of workshops
- Personalised mentoring via Regional Fitness Managers, State Development Coordinators and Head Coaches
- Personalised career progression plan (for the right individual)
What you get with us:
In becoming a trainer with Anytime Fitness you receive individualised support, training and development. With this, you will become a part of a well established team that carries a support and team first mentality where we strive to grow our businesses in unison.
Training and education is personalised for you and covers areas such as business coaching, lead generation, client conversion and retention.
In addition to our internal development we provided opportunities and discounts to courses through external providers such as nutritional courses, strength and conditioning courses and fitness specific social media courses.
- Cert III/IV qualified (or currently studying/planning on studying)
- Willingness to grow and learn
- First aid (can be obtained prior to starting)
- CPR (can be obtained prior to starting)
- Insurance (can be obtained prior to starting)
Don’t miss this next opportunity in your fitness career! Apply now!
Please contact Be Inspired Regional Fitness Manager James Harris;
M: 0458 747 343