We are looking for a group fitness coach to join our team and help drive an incredible member experience. Excellent opportunity for progression and on-going training in the Body Fit Training system. This role will be for 10-15 hours per week to start with, however for the right candidate there is opportunity for more hours and potentially move into a permanent role as well.
Benefits and Perks:
Excellent hourly rate with the opportunity for progression within our group.
We pride ourselves for our amazing team & studio culture where you’ll feel like you’re part of a family! You’ll be surrounded by individuals who are driven, proactive, and specialised in different areas so you’ll be able to continuously learn and grow together.
Skills and Experience:
If you have two + years of experience as a personal trainer or group fitness trainer then we’d love to speak to you.
- Certificate IV in Personal Training or Certificate III in Group Fitness
- Current senior First Aid and CPR
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Ambition for career progression
- Certificate in strength and conditioning is desirable but not essential.
If you want to take your fitness career to the next level and have the desire and passion then we want to speak to you!
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Level 2/Senior/Apply/Provide First Aid
- Current Provide/Perform CPR
- Qualified Strength & Conditioning Coach
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter via this link