Boom Room Essendon is on the hunt for 2 highly motivated trainers to join our growing team!
The position hours will depend on the availability of the coaches coming on board.
Boom Room trainers are the face of our business. They are an integral part of each and everything we do and are critical to the growth of our member base – from making members feel welcome the moment they step into our studios, to motivating, inspiring and guiding them through our 45 minute workouts, to playing an active role in recruiting new members and retaining our existing ones. Boom Room trainers will use their knowledge, skills and abilities to teach safe and effective exercise at all times… And will use their great personalities to make Boom Room the best training experience anywhere.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate, motivated fitness professional who wants to be part of a fun and dynamic team.
We are looking for two new trainers to join our team that will help drive an incredible member experience and lead the training standard. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression and ongoing training at Boom Room.
You will work closely with our Studio Manager and Head Trainer, help support the studio’s growth and build an incredible member-first culture.
This role will be initially on a casual basis with the opportunity to progress to using the gym for your own personal training clients outside of class time.
Benefits and Perks:
- Excellent hourly rate
- Ambassador Boom Room membership with unlimited access to the Boom room Studio
- Great Incentives for personal growth and development. This includes technical training and coaching/mentoring
- Enjoy team incentives for membership growth and retention
Skills and Experience:
Experience as a personal trainer or group fitness instructor/ coach is a requirement. Preferred experience in coaching strength and conditioning in a group environment is preferable. Previous sales experience within the fitness industry is a big plus but not essential.
Some of the areas you will take ownership over.
- Leading/ coaching high-energy group training sessions with a high level of member one-on-one engagement
- Contribute to a community-focused environment
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained
- Strong experience in sales and management within a gym/fitness environment is desired but not essential
- Certificate IV in Personal Training or Certificate III in Group Fitness, progressing to Cert IV.
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Ambition for career progression
If you’re wanting to take your fitness career to the next level then this is a perfect opportunity to take the next steps and develop with our growing network of studios.
To Apply: Please get in contact with Gym Manager, Vanessa Baldwin
P: 0403 081 939