Personal Trainers Wanted!
Come and join our team in a premium club located in:
- Ascot Vale
- Forest Hill
Now is the time to make Personal Training a career!
We offer a fun, friendly environment, and the freedom to train your clients with some of the best equipment in the industry. At Club Lime, you will have the opportunity to create a unique Personal Training (PT) experience for members in your club. Alongside your peers, and with our support, you will have a chance to develop a strong personal brand and build relationships with our members to ensure their satisfaction with your services.
Highlights of the role:
- This is a self-employed position suitable for a new and/or experienced Personal Trainer
- Your earning potential is unlimited, and we will support you to grow your business
- A comprehensive induction program and ongoing professional development
- Potential client leads and access to an existing client base
- A competitive build-up phase to help you transition
- Create your own business model with the ability to provide Personal and Small Group Training services
- Ability to work and collaborate with the team and other fitness professionals
- Highly self-motivated/self-starter
- Customer centric approach
- A Passion for health and fitness
- Positive attitude with a willingness to grow
- Well organised and prepared
To be successful:
- Have the opportunity to perform ‘Fitness Consultations’ with new and existing members
- Facilitate one on one and small group sessions in your club
- Continuous learning and self-development in your PT skill set
- Generate effective conversations and engage with new and existing members
- Foster positive and supportive relationships with members
- Contribute to your club environment and constantly strive to improve the member experience
- Demonstrate commitment to living the Club Lime/Viva Leisure values
- Ability to build and manage a Personal Training business
- Willingness to comply with and carry out WHS related activities and processes
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness (Personal Training)
- Diploma of Fitness (desirable)
- Current Senior First Aid/CPR
- Current ABN
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Sound Knowledge of fitness, strength, cardiovascular training, and Programming
- Working with Children Card (Desirable)
Send your resume and preference to Adriana Kalidis for more information:
About Viva Leisure
Viva Leisure’s mission is to connect health and fitness to as many people as possible and we aim to provide our members with affordable, accessible, and awesome facilities.
Founded in 2004, Viva Leisure operates fitness clubs within the health and leisure industry. We have a trajectory of growth as the largest independent health club operator in Australia and are the first fitness facility operator to list on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Viva Leisure offers customers several different membership options and a range of different types of facilities from big-box fitness facilities to boutique fitness facilities. We have operations across ACT, VIC, QLD and NSW with some of our exciting brands including Club Lime, Hiit Republic and Psycle Life.