About The Business
True Fitness is a profitable 24/7 gym with a well established and large membership base.
We provide a fun, friendly gym environment with a huge range of gym, cardio, functional training equipment.
True Fitness caters for all levels of experience from first time gym goers who simply want to learn how to use a gym to experienced fitness professionals who are passionate about health and fitness.
At True Fitness we believe that fit and healthy people lead a better quality life and are happier. Our role at True Fitness is to assist our customers along their health and fitness journey which will improve their life.
Anyone has a right to be fit and healthy so we aim to provide affordable no contract gym memberships. True Fitness are proud to offer the best value gym memberships in bayside.
Our staff and Personal Trainers are passionate about the health and fitness industry, energetic, love what they do and committed to helping their clients achieve results. They are always there to keep you motivated, offer advice and lend a hand when required
We have strong staff retention and a great community of members.
About The Role:
The successful candidate will be required to build and sustain the business.
You are critical to the success of the Club, driving sales, developing Club culture, providing a high level of customer service to all existing and prospective members as well as maintaining relationships with staff and suppliers.
You are conscientious in administrative functions and must be confident on the phone and have solid sales and marketing skills.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing and executing the marketing and sales process.
- Managing Club operations.
- Managing casual and contract staff
- Responding to member enquiries
- Effective and efficient utilisation of member-management and leads management software.
- Operating the reception counter while on duty.
- Overseeing maintenance of equipment.
- Managing and implementing group training programs.
Benefits and Perks:
- Friendly work environment.
- Report directly to owners who offer support.
- Training in new skills when required.
- Grow and develop with the business.
Skills and Experience:
If you wish to apply for this position, you should meet the following criteria
- A proven history of management in a Fitness Centre or similar.
- Experience in digital marketing would be beneficial
- You have impeccable presentation and communication.
- You live within a reasonable distance to Braeside.
- You are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
- A good sense of humour, have a passion for fitness and helping people and a “can-do” attitude.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted ASAP!
Applications close Sunday 18 September 2022 at 11.59pm.
Please follow this link to apply.