Dreaming of working in an environment where work doesn’t feel like work? Do you dream of an exciting job, where you are encouraged and celebrated for doing your best? Here at F45 Training Collingwood, we are looking to add strong new recruits to our team, who strive to be memorable coaches and great teammates.
Gain elite level mentoring by a highly accredited and experienced coach, so you can become the best coach/trainer possible whilst enjoying training group classes at F45 Training Collingwood.
Position is casual however it can develop into part time or full-time work in the future. Currently 10-30 hours available per week (depending on availability). Remuneration is $27.00-$35.00 per hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
Morning and/or afternoon shifts available throughout the week and may be required to work on weekends (weekend availability highly desirable).
- Minimum Cert III Fitness and/or Cert 4 Fitness OR
- ASCA L1 or L2 Accredited Strength & Conditioning Coach OR
- Bachelor of Exercise/Sport Science or currently completing (Highly Desirable) OR
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Scientist
- Ability to think on your feet and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- A strong interest and passion for the fitness industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic and positive
- Ensure that all members are getting attention during class, performing exercises safely and correctly while keeping them motivated and encouraged.
- Perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed.
- Maintain a clean, organised, energetic, fun studio.
- Assist in performing fitness consultations.
- Report to the Studio Manager to discuss daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
If you are a strength and conditioning coach, personal trainer, group fitness instructor or exercise scientist and believe that you are the right fit to work in a fun team, apply by emailing your cover letter and CV to [email protected]