Mission for the Role: We are looking for a trainer to work closely with our members, delivering 5 Star-experience. The culture at F45 Artarmon is very strong, therefore, we need someone who is friendly, uplifting, confident, supportive above all, fun 🙂
In addition to the traits listed above, we also need someone that can:
- Demonstrate proper exercise coaching and instruction, including providing alternatives for members who are injured or incapacitated in some way during that session
- Deliver inspiring, motivational and interesting fitness sessions including changes in voice/pitch, challenging members to achieve “PB’s” and directing traffic in the studio to ensure swift station transitions.
- Encourage member participation, not just for regular F45 sessions, but for all fitness and social events
- Open to feedback
- Attend Team Meetings
- Attend Team Workshops
- Attend Performance Appraisals
- Ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
Communication Skills: Our members are VERY important to us. You will be comfortable conversing in-person, on the phone and via video calls, and know how to conduct yourself professionally and deliver clear instructions.
High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best. Values their personal appearance. Has a strong work ethic.
Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
Flexibility: Must enjoy 4:55am starts and have morning/evening/weekend availability for flexible roster.
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Fitness (nice to have but NOT essential)
- Current CPR Certification
- Current First Aid Certification
- Group Training experience (nice to have but NOT essential)
- Bonus Qualifications and Experience (nice to have but NOT essential)
If this opportunity EXCITES you and you’re looking to make health and fitness your career, then send your CV to [email protected], and we’ll get in touch!