We are on the lookout for passionate Personal Trainers/Group Fitness Coaches to join our team.
Join our fun, friendly community of members and trainers helping deliver Australia’s No 1 fitness workout.
Personal Trainers / Group Fitness Instructors
- Passionate qualified trainers
- All experience levels considered
- Flexibility to work mornings, evenings and some weekends required
- Experience with F45 or other group fitness experience as trainers or members will be highly regarded
- Full training provided
- Ongoing career progression (head trainer/management) for the right person who shows leadership, passion and desire
About The Role:
Group Fitness PT / Coach x 2 (10 – 20 hours per week)
Our high-performing studio pride itself on offering the best possible member experience in Australia. To achieve this, we require trainers that have a genuine passion for fitness, for supporting the health of their clients and for building an amazing and supportive fitness community.
We need someone to pick up approx 10 – 20 classes a week across both mornings and evenings and also work weekends on a rotating roster.
Why Join Us?
In return for your exceptional work and passion, we can offer you:
- A commitment to your training, professional development and growth;
- Great hourly rates;
- Amazing supportive team environment
- Free staff membership at F45 Training;
- Small, highly motivated team environment;
- Great support network within the F45 group.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Run HIIT sessions at a high standard; prepare for classes by viewing the workouts and considering modifications;
- Deliver a high standard of member experience, be vocal in classes and engage with members;
- Inspire and promote an energetic environment at all times;
- Assist in completing fitness appraisals, pre-exercise screening and the sale of memberships and other offerings;
- Maintain an active presence on social media, and contribute to our F45 members’ page;
- Support members through the F45 Challenge and member events.
- Experience in Personal Training and/or Group Fitness
- Passionate about functional training and changing the lives of members at all fitness levels and ages
- Certificate III (minimum) / IV (preferred) + First Aid Certified
- Experience as an F45 Trainer is highly desirable
- Team focused and orientated
- A high level of fitness; and ability to demonstrate exercises
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic and supportive attitude towards clients
- Always willing to go the extra mile, and keen to learn new skills and develop yourself!
If you are passionate about creating an awesome, supportive training environment for members and want to take your career to the next level, please contact us at [email protected] or apply via this link.