FITA-U Coach/Personal Trainer
FITA-U Performance Centre is a personal training & body transformation facility based in Paddington, Brisbane. We predominantly help busy career driven professionals between the age of 45-60 to improve their health & fitness. Our studio offers both 1-on-1/2-on-1 PT Sessions as well as 25+ group sessions per week which specialise in strength training, metabolic-conditioning, boxing & HIIT.
About The Role:
This is a Casual role (Minimum 10 hours per week) where you will be predominately be delivering our programming to our group sessions. With 4 class types on offer, you must be able to clearly and confidently manage small group training sessions (up to 10 members in a session) in a way that still gives each individual the attention they need to get the best results from the training. Your knowledge of exercises, training formats, progressions and regressions should be above average.
- Co-ordinate & coach Group PT sessions.
- Assist with the design of training sessions/programming
- Have the ability to perform 1-on-1 PT sessions.
- Perform some cleaning duties of gym facilities.
- Assist with tasks such as in house events, social media content production and outreach activities to help grow our community.
- Participate in personal and professional development workshop/courses.
- Currently live within 10km of Brisbane CBD
- Cert III and IV in Fitness (or completed Cert III & finishing Cert IV) or Diploma in Fitness or relevant University Degree
- Kettlebell, Boxing, S & C, CrossFit or any other qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Good personal presentation and well above average level of fitness
- Display great work ethic, an open mind and willingness to learn
- Possess a patient, energetic and positive attitude
Benefits and Perks
- Being part of a supportive team of Coaches
- Incentives based overall performance within the studio
- Monthly team mentoring meetings
- Website exposure
- Free gym access
- Car Park
To apply for this role, simply send your Resume, Cover Letter and/or 60 Sec Video about yourself to [email protected]