At Fitness First Richmond we allow both qualified and non-qualified candidates the opportunity to gain an insight into being a Fitness Professional as part of our free 4 Week Workshop Program commencing on Friday 23rd July at 11:00am.
Each workshop will run for 90 minutes and it is essential that you RSVP to each workshop. These workshops can also be counted towards work placement hours for Cert III & IV requirements.
What: 90 minute workshop each Friday over 4 weeks
Who: Qualified and Non-Qualified candidates
Why: To allow both qualified and non-qualified candidates the opportunity to gain an insight into being a Fitness Professional/Trainer
Where: Fitness First Richmond – 560 Church Street, Richmond VIC
Week 1 – 30th July
Introduction & Barbells
- Introductory screening / warm up
- Practical experience: Front Squat, Snatch/Olympic Deadlift, Strict/Push Press, Hang Clean
- Programming Methods
Week 2 – 6th August
Mobility & Functional Movement
- Basic Movement Assessment
- Movement Pattern Assessment
- How do Trainers use this to convert a lead/prospect?
- Further learning
Week 3 – 13th August
Kettlebells & Group Training
- Kettlebell foundation exercises / complex exercises
- Why SGT (small group training) is important for a Trainers business
- Coaching method
Week 4 – 20th August
Becoming a Personal Trainer
- Prospecting techniques
- Lead Generation
- Needs Analysis / Establishing & Building Rapport
- Goal Setting / Planning your client for success
- Club profile – what is our “ideal Trainer”
Please email [email protected] to RSVP and register your interest.