Fitness360 is currently looking for a new coach to join our intern program and team.
Is that YOU? Find Out Below.
Fitness360 is a female fitness studio located in Mildura, Victoria. We are a community focused gym allowing our team to reach their true capabilities both inside and outside the gym.
Our environment focuses on celebrating what our bodies can achieve through effective strength and conditioning training. Our members are strong in mind, and strong in body.
What our members love most, however, are the feelings of being supported and constant education that we provide to allow them to continually progress in overall performance, strength and health. This is how we’re able to consistently provide life changing results in both body composition and also mental strength.
‘We empower women to build strength inside and out’.
What Makes This Role Different:
Being a coach at Fitness360 is a results driven role that goes far beyond being a “Personal Trainer”.
At Fitness360, we’re about much more than just exercising.
Our holistic approach towards our clients overall health allows us to think further than just muscle groups. By utilizing various tools specific to us, we are able to help our clients make significant breakthroughs that result in real, life long changes to better themselves physically and mentally.
In order to be able to serve our members to create such significant results, we aspire to onboard suitable coaches.
Here’s what we’re looking for from you:
- Passionate about strength training and love training yourself
- Serious about challenging yourself and excited to throw yourself in the deep end
- Ready to grow and learn our world class systems
- Value being involved in a team that pursues growth, honesty and hard work
- Resilient and ready to step up
- Experienced in the Fitness Industry (minimum 12 months preferred)
- Have your Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Have your own public liability cover
Developing Coach Role:
- Competently and confidently coach Semi private group sessions
- Manage a minimum of 15 clients solo
- Be able to execute re-signing training package conversations (re-sign’s) with current clients
- Be able to Coach, display and articulate examples of positive results achieved for your clients: i.e. performance and body composition where relevant
- Manage our Group Training Programs including: programming, progress and attendance reports, current and future needs.
- Coach group conditioning sessions
- Attend and participate in workshops, seminars, and courses (both in-house and external)
Benefits of the Role:
- Work closely with the ownership team to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Participate in our development sessions and designed to upskill you as a Coach
- Build a long lasting career with us inside our expanding company
- Gain full salary benefits including tax, superannuation and holiday pay
- Work and grow within a team environment with women that are here to push the change for women in strength
- Ongoing education to help you become a highly specialized strength coach
Please contact Ash