Fitwise is looking for another trainer to join our growing studio!
Be part of a performing team to help our local community achieve results and in doing so achieve our own personal goals!
Are you positive, persistent, and committed? Are you focused on success, both for you and your clients? Are you ready to build a long-term career in fitness? Enjoy setting both personal and professionals goals that challenge you but also allow you to reap the rewards and live an amazing life!
If so, we have the experience to get you there.
Fitwise Trainers have a focus on quality 1:1 Personal Training. Our aim is to provide support, structure and guidance to our members to help them achieve their health and fitness priorities.
To ensure a premium service for our members, we have a strong team culture and an absolute commitment to the development of our Trainers.
Why join the Fitwise team?
- Flexible working hours
- Help to grow your Personal Training hours.
- Structured and ongoing professional development.
- Weekly check-in with a mentor.
- Opportunity for 25 – 35+ hours of Personal Training per week.
- Opportunity to increase salary each week.
- We support each other, working together to better our members
- Train together as a Team
- Well established systems to leverage your time
All you need to get started is:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
Are you ready to apply?
If you’re a motivated individual looking for a successful career as a Personal Trainer or currently working in the industry but want further opportunity, then we want to hear from you.
Our goal is to help YOU be at your best!
Send me a message to chat with me or email your interest to [email protected]
0435 587 254