Are you an energetic, ambitious and fun-loving person who is passionate about transforming people’s lives? If so, Goodlife Carnegie currently has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Personal Trainer to join our team of motivated fitness professionals.
Working alongside some of the best trainers in the industry, we will support you to become highly successful.
Set apart by our welcoming community vibe, Goodlife Carnegie is committed to developing our trainers professionally. Our innovative programs such as the 8/12 Week Challenge, and the best new member program on the market – the Kickstart, will put you in the ultimate position to thrive as you develop your client base and income.
We would love to hear from someone:
- Who is hands on, positive, has a can do attitude and a natural motivator.
- Who is driven by achieving results for their clients, themselves and the company.
- Who has exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
What we can offer you:
- 3 Day Induction: Covering Sales, Lead Generation, Business Management
- 12 Week Goodlife Training and Development Program
- PT Mentoring, development, ongoing training and support by the Fitness Director.
- In club Lead generation and Client Building Programs
- Dynamic, professional and educated team
- Large facility with large membership base
- Uncapped earning potential
We need from you:
- A minimum Cert IV in fitness, Current First Aid/ CPR certificate and a membership with a National/State Fitness Association.
The successful applicants will be enthusiastic and highly motivated towards developing and growing their business, as well as having a great attitude and genuine willingness to help others. The ability to work with others and be a part of a strong team is a must.
Send your application to the Fitness Director, Emily, via [email protected]