We are currently seeking a passionate Fitness Professional to join our highly motivated and energetic team at Goodlife Dingley.
As a PT at Goodlife Dingley, you will have access to 1400+ members with ongoing lead generation, support, and professional development. By operating your business out of Goodlife, you will be a part of the biggest fitness brand in the fitness industry with room to develop into other areas within the Fitness & Lifestyle Group.
Now is a great time to start as our members are keen to get fit for the summer and with the ever-growing desire to be healthy and active, a demand for fitness professionals in our club is rapidly growing.
We need your can-do attitude and passion to help our members achieve their goals.
As a Trainer at Goodlife Dingley, you’ll have access to:
- Ongoing mentoring & constant support from your Personal Training Manager (Yours Truly)
- 2-day induction development program
- Industry-leading programs to make your business prosper: 8 & 12 Week Transformation and Fitter Faster Stronger Challenges, Small Group Training, Jumpstarts plus more
- The support of a large, national brand with a focus on personal training and member satisfaction
- Embrace Challenges & Love Challenging Yourself
- Have the willingness to grow your own client base while being supported by an experienced team
- Want the creative freedom to program and contribute ideas to an innovative and continuously expanding brand
- Enjoy training members and connecting with a range of ages, cultural backgrounds, and fitness levels
And most importantly, if you are inspired to grow a successful career and follow your passion for Health & Fitness, we want to hear from you!
Immediate Start Available
Your Personal Trainer Manager:
- 10 Years Industry Experience
- Runs Regular Personal Training & Business Building Workshops
- Will provide you with ongoing leads and resources to help you grow your business
- Ongoing Mentoring
- Organising of Team Socials and Events
The road to one million all starts with one, all starts with you
- Access to Staff Room & PT Office
- Spacious Weights & Cardio Room
- Boxing & Functional Training Area
- Large Group Fitness Area
- 2 Squash Courts
- 5 Lane Swimming Pool
- Incredibly Fun & Friendly Working Environment
- Gym Membership – All Club Access
- Referral Program
- Mentorship Program
- Ability to Grow Within the FLG
- FLG Christmas Parties – Amazing Networking Opportunity
- Certificates III & IV in Fitness
- First Aid & CPR
- Full-time, Part-time, Subcontract
- $45,000.00 – $80,000.00 plus per year
- Flexible hours
- Australia (Required)
NOT YET QUALIFIED – GET IN TOUCH
!! WE WOULD STILL LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU !!
Please get in contact with PT Manager Brandon
0411 177 404