We currently have availability for Fitness Professionals to join our passionate and enthusiastic teams at Goodlife Health Clubs. Now is a great time to become a Fitness Professional as our members are looking for extra motivation and guidance to get in shape for summer and the demand for a Fitness Professional at our clubs is higher than ever. With over 500 hours of personal training sessions being completed each week, our highly skilled, and experienced Fitness Directors role is to see you succeed. Using proven business methods and strategies to gain and retain clients, come and see why our personal training team is so successful.
No previous experience is necessary, just a positive attitude with the drive and determination to achieve your goals. Whether you are looking to change locations, find your first fitness job or even looking to study to become a trainer, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Goodlife will start you on the right path with:
- A 2-day induction development program
- TRX Functional Trainer Course & FTI Kettlebell Fundamentals
- PLUS ongoing personal 1on1 mentoring by your Fitness Director
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Registration with Fitness Australia
No previous experience necessary just a great attitude and a willingness to learn from the best in the business.
Apply via [email protected]