About the Business and the Role:
We are looking for a trainer who is passionate about meeting members, creating relationships and helping clients to achieve their results. We want a trainer who understands that reliability, punctuality and great customer service are the cornerstone of a great PT business.
As a Goodlife Personal Trainer, you’ll work under the rent-based model. This means you have the freedom to charge what you want for your sessions, and it’s all yours to keep!
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you!
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Rub shoulders with some of the best Personal Trainers in the industry. No experience required – we’ll give you all the support you need to become the best Trainer you can be.
As a trainer at Goodlife, you’ll have access to:
- Ongoing mentoring & support from your Fitness Director
- Intensive 3 day induction program which includes business training and courses worth 23 CEC points
- Industry leading programs to help you get more clients
- Access to our existing large member base
- Premium equipment & facilities
- The support of a large, national brand
- Uncapped earning potential
As a Personal Trainer with Goodlife Rockhampton, you’ll have the chance to help change the lives of our members while working amongst a super passionate team!
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Registration with Fitness Australia.
No previous experience necessary just a great attitude and a willingness to learn from the best in the business.
Job Benefits and Perks:
Goodlife Rockhampton is more than just a gym. Boasting a large functional training zone, cardio area and free weights room and more. Whatever your liking, we have everything you and your clients need to Live Active.
Job Type: Contract
$60.00 – $100.00 per hour
To apply, or for more information, please contact Fitness Director Nathan:
0400 855 543