Vale Health and Fitness Female only boutique gym located in Greenvale, Melbourne, is on the lookout for an enthusiastic, confident Group fitness instructor with at least a minimum of 1 year experience (or currently studying) working as a group trainer for a casual role. This role will include preparing and instructing classes, setting up for classes and packing up gym equipment, making sure the gym is always clean, have a motivating attitude and willing to learn, sales and general duties. It is also important to make sure you ensure you maintain a COVID safe practice.
- Conduct opening, operating and closing duties as per written procedures.
- Conduct pre-shift inspections of all operational areas to ensure the highest standards of presentation are maintained at all times.
- Provide a high level of customer service to members, guests, visitors and fellow employees.
- Conduct group classes, exercise prescription and fitness supervision as required, within the guidelines determined.
- Participate in staff training to ensure duplicity and currency of services.
- Ensure routine maintenance tasks are conducted on all equipment.
- Undertake a proactive approach to member programs, updating as to the member’s needs.
- Provide customer service, sales and advice.
- Conduct new member personal training sessions
To be successful for this role you require:
- Minimal requirement of current Cert 3 in Group Fitness, or equivalent/higher qualification, as approved by the Australian Fitness Accreditation Council.
- Cert 4 in Personal Training if conducting Personal Training sessions
- Senior first aid accreditation
- Some sales experience, however not essential.
If you are passionate about fitness and supporting members to kick their fitness goals and want to take your fitness career to the next level, come join our amazing team.
Please send your CV and resume to:
Attention: Gym Manager Nicki Widdows