An opportunity exists for dynamic, proactive and suitably experienced professionals, with excellent customer service and gym floor experience.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Providing proactive and diligent supervision of patrons on the gym floor, whilst assisting with operational needs such as welcoming new members, providing training advice, technique correction, generating feedback and cleaning of equipment.
- Conducting thorough health assessments and designing individualised fitness programs for patrons.
- Providing high level of customer service to patrons at all times.
- Positively promoting the benefits of fitness programs and retention initiatives within the centre.
- Conducting group exercise sessions when required within scope of practice.
The successful candidate will have:
- Completion of minimum of Certificate III in Fitness or an equivalent combination of experience and training
- Sound communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in assessing physical fitness and developing individual fitness programs.
- Experience in managing patrons in a dynamic health and fitness environment.
- Live City of Monash Mission, Vision and Values.
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to adapt to varying tasks and priorities.
- Registration with Fitness Australia.
Applicants need only apply if they are available for a variety of daytime, night and weekend shifts.
What We Offer:
As a City of Monash employee, your personal and professional development is a key focus. You will have access to a vibrant health and well-being program, flexible working arrangements, training opportunities and have your achievements recognised through a comprehensive reward and recognition program.
- Certificate III in Fitness
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Provide/Perform CPR
- Registered Exercise / Fitness Professional
- Working with Children / Working with Vulnerable People Check
- Drivers Licence
Submit your resume and cover letter via this link