Next Gen are about to open the finest new Health Club in Doncaster and need superstar Gym Instructors & Personal Trainers who are passionate about health, fitness and well-being to join our team.
What we’ll offer you:
- A spectacular premium club environment
- The opportunity to inspire, motivate and help change members lives
- You will work in a fun, vibrant, team culture
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent opportunities to advance your career
- A free membership with great staff discounts
- Innovative and forward thinking environment with industry-leading member engagement programs
What your day will look like:
- Focus on building a strong PT business
- Harness your people skills to create ongoing PT opportunities
- Own the gym floor experience for our members
- Deliver incredible HIIT classes
- Ensure the Technogym gym equipment is always neat, tidy and operating at its peak
- Deliver exceptional member support and mentoring
Reporting to the Health and Fitness Manager you will be supported by a team of professionals who will provide coaching and mentoring with the aim of assisting you in reaching your Personal Training career goals.
Gym floor commitments will vary over a 7-day roster providing you with the flexibility to:
- develop your personal training skills;
- be rewarded for your effort and balance your personal commitments;
- casual hours offering you greater flexibility.
To be successful in this role, you will be enthusiastic, motivated and focused on developing your Personal Training career. You will be dedicated to delivering the highest service standards and be on a mission to help transform member lives.
You will need:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Professional accreditation with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia
- Current Senior First Aid & CPR certificate
- Current Working with Children Check
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills
- Professional work ethic & entrepreneurial spirit
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a PT
If this sounds like you, then we’ll make sure you have everything you need to succeed with built-in lead generation programs utilised by new and existing members.
Interviews for these positions will commence in April with an expected start date of mid May 2021.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- All Next Gen employees require a Working With Children clearance before commencing employment
To Apply, click this link