H.A.I.L Fitness is a small boutique fitness studio in Redcliffe that trains our wonderful community to be fit and healthy for LIFE!
Employment role – We are looking for a personal trainer to join the team in a casual position (15hrs) to work towards a full time role.
Salary – $65 – 70,000
Why this is the best ‘job’ in the industry
- be a part of the HAIL Fitness holistic health movement
- your health and wellness is respected and put first
- 9 day fortnight
- you won’t work regular long PT hours of 6am-7pm finish
- Super, holidays, tax all sorted for you
About this opportunity:
Every day is a chance to not only make yourself the best possible version of yourself but to support and help others do the same. The right applicant will become a part of something different to the average gym, you will become a part of a holistic health movement.
We will always support you, your health and your growth as a trainer and health coach as we know the industry can lead to burnout without the right supports in place.
- Training clients in small group (up to 10 people) and one on one personal training sessions
- Assessing clients in posture, mobility and movement, and writing one on one client training programs
- Training clients one on one and in small group personal training. Adjusting exercises, helping with form and technique
- Assisting the trainers with jobs in the studio until you build your client base up. Anything from gym equipment maintenance to cleaning or filming funny REELS with the team. We love to have a laugh!
- Continual education within our studio and external courses
- Helping our clients be the best version of themselves
Capabilities, skills and experience:
- Be available to work flexible hours
- We have 10-15 hours to give the successful applicant right away, must be available every second Saturday morning.
- Have an amazing personality and be able to mingle with our community (mostly 35+ client base)
- Be intrinsically motivated to get tasks done in the most effective way so you can get out and enjoy LIFE!
- Must be a people person
- Work well in a team environment
- Good communication skills.
- Strong passion for the industry, a positive attitude and initiative.
- Be willing to continually learn more to be the best that they can be for themselves and their clients.
- Minimum Cert 4 in Fitness and Personal Training
- Have a current first aid & CPR certificate
- Bonus if you have completed CHEK training but not necessary
Just a bit about us –
H.A.I.L Fitness stands for Health, Attitude, Impact and Life and our tailored systems reflect all of the above. At H.A.I.L fitness we are passionate about not only helping our clients have a better life, but also believe in creating the dream role to suit any of our staff and their needs to promote happiness over all.
Culture is important to us at HF. We have a community of people who just want to FEEL healthier, have more energy, love life and FEEL GOOD.
If your main interests are getting jacked or taking hundreds of selfies a day then this job probably isn’t for you.
We offer a holistic approach to health and fitness, meaning that we help our clients with much more than just fitness. We assess our clients health, nutrition, stress load, physical load, toxic load and much more before developing a program to suit them. We tend to attract the type of clients who want to make long lasting physical and mental changes for a better lifestyle overall.
We will hire a candidate that lives and breathes the healthy lifestyle and those who can lead by example.
You may not have all of the knowledge yet to complete all of the above assessments mentioned, but we will educate the right person and also guide you towards completing the relevant CHEK courses.
We want someone who will continually learn and strive to be the best trainer and holistic coach that they can be.
If you think that you would like to become a part of something like the above and feel that you could add to our amazing growing community then please send your CV and cover letter to Hayley.
P.S Have a cheeky stalk for us on instagram to see what we are about and if HF is the right fit for you.
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you soon!