Become a leader in training youth athletes
Learn the key elements of improving youth sporting performance safely.*
This course is specifically designed for:
- Personal Trainers, Strength Coaches and Exercise Science students and graduates
- Allied health professionals such as Physios, Osteos, EPs wanting to help athletes ‘return to play’
You will learn:
- How Youth Athletic Development can be implemented to help improve sporting performance and prevent injuries.
- Create plans and training programs to successfully implement Athletic Development practices for Youth Athletes.
- How to coach, program, and develop muscular strength, conditioning, running performance, lower body power, agility, and much more…
- Free Programs, templates, and resources to get you started implementing today with your athletes.
and much much more!
- Feel confident that you’re designing and implementing safe athlete development training programs
- Further knowledge around how strength training is beneficial for youth athletes
- Understand why athlete development is imperative for long-term success for all youth athletes
Date: Saturday 1st May 2021 and Sunday 2nd May 2021
Where: Inner Athlete, 13/47 Grange Road, Cheltenham
Cost: $595. Early bird book by 3rd April only $495!