Melbourne Body Composition Analysis (MBCA) is looking for Casual Body Composition Analysts to join our growing team.
We are Australia’s premier mobile service providing body composition analysis in a variety of environments including gyms, fitness facilities, homes and workplaces. We also have our own Rowville scanning studio where we deliver body composition scans/consultations. Using cutting edge bioelectric technology, we give clients fast and highly accurate results on their muscle mass, fat mass, visceral fat, basal metabolic rate plus many other body composition indicators. We are looking for a team member who knows how to offer exceptional customer service and efficiently manage themselves.
Your responsibilities will include –
- Conducting body composition analysis in a variety of different environments including gyms, sporting clubs, businesses and homes and providing detailed explanations of the results to individual clients
- Transporting and assembling our InBody body composition equipment at hire and mobile locations
The role will involve –
- Full training on our systems & technology
- Connecting with a variety of clients both in the fitness industry and other sectors and building strong and ongoing relationships with those clients
- Use of a company vehicle whilst performing your role
- + you’ll get 9.5% superannuation
Previous experience in the health and fitness industry is not essential but preferred and you’ll need an understanding of human anatomy and nutrition.
You will need –
- To be able to physically lift our scanning equipment to transport it from job to job (25kg)
- Available to work on Saturdays as well as some weekday early mornings and/or evenings
- To be self-driven and motivated
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to nurture and develop immediate relationships with clients
- Solid organisational and communication skills
- A current Victorian drivers license
- A Police check and driving history check
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a valued team member, be part of a growing business and gain satisfaction from helping others change their lives. The nature of the role will include a variety of start and end times based on our bookings. There will be work available most Saturday mornings along with some opportunities to work other days.
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or call Jocelyn Wynd on 0404 149 125 to learn more.