About the Business and the Role:
We are looking to expand our team with a new Group Trainer / Personal Trainer and provide them an opportunity to build their 1:1 business. A highly motivated and confident individual with the ability to build rapport at all levels with people from all walks of life, will be the right fit for our team. We are more focused on a good cultural fit for our Boss cultural family of any experience level.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
You will be working closely with our studio manager to help drive an amazing training experience for our members, creating this experience for clients includes:
- Welcome clients by name and engage with them
- Deliver planned and programmed group training session
- Motivate gym members during training, and even more importantly outside of training
- Undertake and drive member check-in processes
- Maintaining up to date information in our member CRM system (Gym Master)
- Inspire and promote an energetic environment at all times
- Build your own 1:1 business through support from us
- Be part of challenges/reboots and be able to advise on member nutritional requirements based on Boss guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- Extremely approachable and friendly
- Ambition for career progression
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Certificate III in Group Fitness & Certificate IV in Personal Training
- Current senior First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Australia Registration and all necessary insurances
Job Benefits and Perks:
Initially role will be casual/part-time & could start now with the facilitation of ZOOM Live workouts then transition to in house session upon studio re-opening (COVID Restrictions).
Incredible employee support to help you build your 1:1 business at our studio.
Please contact Mia directly via email – [email protected]