Do you love helping people to achieve their goals?
Do you want to earn top $$$ for your time and effort? If so, then read on!
Our 500+ club members are in need of a fun and professional personal trainer to coach and guide them through their fitness journey towards achieving their goals. This is a rare opportunity for a trainer with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who is ready and willing to apply themselves towards building a successful personal training business.
- Awesome warehouse gym environment
- Power racks, dead lifting platform and other top quality training equipment
- Specialised core/group fitness training area – soon to be expanded due to demand
- Private personal training office
- Free parking space at the club; walking distance from Bayswater Railway Station
- Promotional opportunities for connecting you with our membership base.
Additional benefits include:
- Personal training mentoring sessions by an industry professional
- Personal training business building training course
- Zero rent or low-rent contractor personal training options
- 24/7 personal training club access
- Fun and inclusive club culture.
Personal trainer criteria:
- Cert III and IV in Fitness, or higher qualification
- Current First-aid and CPR certificates
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurances
- Currently hold or be willing to obtain a Police check and Working with Children check
- Registration with a fitness authority (Fitness Australia/PAA or other)
- Sound knowledge of how to use fitness equipment and how to train people correctly
- Fun, energetic and positive personality
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a winning team with other club staff
- Live within a reasonable distance to the club.
Rare opportunities like this are few and far between. Seize the moment: email your resume to Paul Stemp: [email protected]