ABOUT THE ROLE
Be part of a great team and supportive culture your team of mentors have over 25 years of industry experience, all while enjoying flexible working hours and training from the industries best! Our development program and mentoring support will ensure you are the best you can be!
Vision Mosman’s goal is to change YOUR life by helping you change as many client’s lives as possible along the way. We are a family at Vision Mosman and always put our people first. Our trainers inspire their Clients through:
- One on One Personal Training and Group Training Sessions
- Goal Setting and Nutrition Sessions
- Seminar and Shopping Tours
We will take care of all the hard stuff so you can focus on getting clients great results.
- You won’t be required to pay rent.
- Vision will look after all your tax obligations and insurances.
- Vision will provide you with a full 2XU PT Uniform.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
All applicants must have:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification
- A Valid Working with Children Check (WWC)
- Boxing for Fitness Accreditation
- A positive attitude and eagerness to grow and develop with us!
- A genuine interest in understanding nutrition and macronutrients.
Our members at Vision PT Mosman value their health and fitness and can afford to invest in getting great results, which may your job easier and more fulfilling. You will work and be mentored by a team Ten trainer with over 40 years of industry experience to help you become the absolute best you can be. Here at Vision, we are fully committed to you making a life out the fitness industry.
Vision Mosman has an infectious culture, with positive mindset shifts and life-transformations as part of our day-to-day! At Vision, it is our culture that makes us unique. Our studio is filled with vibrant fitness enthusiasts striving to bring out the best in each other, encouraging us to reach our potential every single day. No matter what your goal personal professional or health and fitness goal is we have help trainers achieve them. Our trainers set and achieve amazing goals with the support of our team;
- Buying a house,
- Open their own studio,
- Run Marathons, Ultra Marathons
- Complete Ironman
- Play First grade Rugby league and Union.
- Complete in Body building Competitions.
- Move out of home for the first time
- Saved to travel overseas.
Please email your resume/contact details through to our studio director Joe.