Qualified Personal Trainer Position
About the Opportunity:
We are looking to build our team of driven & passionate Personal Trainers at Zap Fitness 24/7. There is no better time than now to apply as we are excited to re-open our Victorian clubs across 13 locations & will have people needing your help!
Come and express your interest in this opportunity to be your own boss, be able to serve & positively impact your clients!
We are looking for the following in successful candidates:
- Driven & passionate about building a successful career in the health & fitness
- Value growth & learning
- Capacity to work independently, be professional & operate your sessions to highest
- A minimum of 12 months of personal training experience is preferred but not
- Proven track records of running a successful personal training business will be highly
- Excellent at building rapport & client relationships or evidence of similar skills from
past work experience
What you need to apply:
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Registered under a fitness peak body (e.g. Fitness Australia)
- Current Public Liability Insurance
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
What you will get:
- FREE Zap 24/7 membership access across 13 Victorian clubs
- Low cost rent with initial rent free period & 3 months build up phase
- Ongoing support & training from a highly experienced Personal Training Manager
- Development & ongoing learning opportunities to ensure long term success of your
- Access to 11,000 members with a high demand for personal training
- Be part of a well known & fast growing Australian brand!
Zap Fitness 24/7 is Australia’s fastest-growing, fully-owned 24-hour gym chain with world-class facilities in over 56 points of presence across Victoria, South Australia, and Tasmania! We pride ourselves on making a difference in the lives of our members by helping them stay inspired and motivated to achieve their results. Our people are passionate about health and fitness, energetic, love what they do, and are committed to helping our team and our members succeed!
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG’s portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, Barry’s, and HYPOXI. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. FLG currently helps almost a million people live healthier and more active lives.
To Apply, please contact Helen: [email protected].