Our Personal Training Managers (PT Manager) play an essential role in leading a team of successful PTs to help our members achieve their fitness goals. They are leaders, mentors, role models and brand ambassadors.
As a PT Manager at Fitness First Willoughby, you will be responsible for recruiting, training and mentoring new PTs to set them up for success in growing their client base and achieving budgeted revenue targets.
- Attract and recruit Personal Trainers who live and breathe fitness, have the experience and the right cultural fit for your team
- Assist in the development of your teams practical and theoretical skill set by coaching, motivating and leading by example
- Guide and mentor your team on the most relevant business management practices to grow and expand a successful client base
- Implementation and management of Fitness First’s national fitness projects within your club
- Oversee and manage budgeted targets, financial administration tasks and reporting
- Collaboratively work with your Club Management team and Regional Performance Manager
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Successful completion of Certificate IV in Fitness or above
- Fitness Australia registration
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Working with Children check
Experience & Attributes
- Minimum 3+ years of industry related experience and/or managing a personal training business
- Strong understanding of the fitness industry with a passion for health and fitness, and desire to help others achieve their goals
- Proven track record as an accomplished Personal Trainer with a loyal client base
- Excellent communication skills to lead, motivate and drive a team to success
- Proactive approach to attracting new PTs
- The confidence to work autonomously and proactively engage with Fitness First members
What we’ll offer you in return:
If you can demonstrate that you possess the experience, skills and key attributes we’re looking for in our PT Managers, we’ll provide you with the ópportunity to progress your career whilst maintaining your existing PT business.
- You’ll join a passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It’s something we’re really proud of at Fitness First and you’ll feel part of the family from day one
- Ongoing training and support in the development of your people leadership
- As part of Asia Pacific’s largest diversified group, you will benefit from career progression opportunities across all brands, locations, and disciplines
- A competitive package with a realistic OTE of $57,350-$70,000 (made up of base salary & uncapped commissions), plus super
- A FREE, Platinum gym membership
- Additional benefits include anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our recognition for service awards
ABOUT FITNESS FIRST
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life. It takes dedication, guidance and courage, but working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it’s a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life. As one of Australia’s most celebrated employers, we’re on a mission to discover, nurture and celebrate our people.
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG’s portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, Barry’s, and HYPOXI. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. FLG currently helps almost a million people live healthier and more active lives.
Please click this link to submit your application.