Join our team & build a career for yourself in our fun & energetic fitness community, We are looking for people who thrive in a high energy environment, customer focused ‘People People’ with a drive to create an extraordinary member experience for every person who walks through our door. Positions available at our Banksia Grove, WA Location.
Our vision is to transform people’s lives to help them live longer & stronger. Our constant aim is to provide our local community with Fitness solutions & maintain a high level of quality personal training, ensuring client satisfaction.
You will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks from 1 on 1 Personal Training, Instruction of Group Fitness Classes, Program writing, Inducting new members into the gym, booking PT sessions, PT & Program Sales.
You will utilise our existing systems & learn our processes to manage your ongoing tasks and responsibilities and will receive full training with each system / process.
As a Personal trainer & group fitness instructor, you will play a vital role in growth & retention of our fitness community by providing an exceptional & often personalised service. You will also be responsible for maintaining support for our members and the facilities/services that we offer.
You will be required to sell yourself as a trainer/coach, sometimes thinking outside of the box to find opportunities / solutions for our clients, build long lasting relationships & inspire a passion for fitness. Whatever the capacity, our team will always use their expertise, positive attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
To be considered, you must have record of the following;
- Exceptional customer service (experience essential)
- A passionate, positive and can-do attitude
- Certificate III and Certificate IV in Fitness & or Personal Training
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- First Aid and CPR
- The right to work in Australia
- Current Fitness Australia registration (Not essential)
- Flexibility with work hours
- A great attitude, self belief and willingness to grow and develop with us
- Consistent KPI achievement, both individual & group targets
- Reliability, honesty & integrity
- Problem solving skills to see opportunities & common sense solutions
To be successful with us, you will also need;
- To have a genuine interest regarding the health and wellbeing of others
- have outstanding, face to face & phone communication skills
- Lots of energy and have a natural flair for developing relationships
- Be driven, positive, outgoing and have a can-do attitude
- Fantastic organisation, planning and time-management skills. Must be comfortable with managing multiple tasks at once. Must be detail oriented
- Knowledge and experience with effective sales techniques
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates and Working with Children check (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team to achieve team/individual KPI’s and goals
- Flexibility to work varied hours – working early mornings, evenings & weekend hours as required
- Access to a vehicle & Current Drivers licence required
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
- But most of all, you’ll need a self-motivational streak that’s gotten you to where you are today We want the best people to work for us, and we’re excited to give you that opportunity.
You will be;
- Enthusiastic, determined and driven to succeed
- Energetic, confident and hardworking
- Assertive, professional & always customer focused
What we offer you;
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It’s something we have worked hard to create & are very proud of
- Industry leading learning and development – we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our team, providing the training and skills required to build a long term career with us across our clubs & opportunities for future growth
- Other benefits included
You will be part of an innovative team with a wealth of experience behind them with great potential for growth. In addition we offer a friendly, collaborative and customer-centric culture with a dynamic team & the opportunity to cultivate an environment in which we strive to help clients achieve their health goals. We have a strong, solid member base & only a small PT team – Over-Crowding of Personal Trainers is NO issue
We work closely as a team to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
If this sounds like you or you would like more information, please submit your CV (no more than 2 pages) & a covering letter (essential) to Stacey [email protected]
Job Types: Casual / Hourly Rate
Contractor options available