We are currently seeking a passionate Fitness Professional to join our highly motivated and energetic team at Goodlife Chelsea Heights.
If you are inspired to grow a successful career and follow your passion for health and fitness we want to hear from you!
Now is a great time to start, our members are keen to get fit for summer and with the ever growing knowledge and desire to be healthy and active a demand for fitness professionals in our club is rapidly growing and we need your can do attitude and passion to help our members achieve their goals.
As a Trainer at Goodlife Chelsea Heights you’ll have access to:
- Premium equipment & facilities in a prime location
- Ongoing mentoring & constant support from your Personal Training
- 2-day induction development program
- Industry-leading programs to make your business prosper: 8 & 12 Week Transformation and Fitter Faster Stronger Challenges, Small Group Training, Kickstarts plus more
- The support of a large, national brand with a focus on personal training and member satisfaction
As a Personal Trainer with Goodlife Chelsea Heights, you’ll have the opportunity to help improve the lives of our members whilst working amongst our passionate team of fitness professionals and energetic Chelsea Heights team. Immediate start available.
Contact PT Manager – Nicholas Xanthopoulos