At Fitness First we run both an Employed and Franchised Personal Trainer model. This allows us to cater to the needs of trainers at all levels of their fitness careers.
Employed Model – this is ideal for Personal Trainers new to the industry. The smooth transition into the industry via our Level 1 Program ensures a steady, reliable income whilst you gain invaluable experience and ongoing guidance and development under our established, premier brand.
Our unique PT development program includes:
- 2 day Personal Training Induction covering Sales, Lead generation, Business Management, Client retention, and Financial Planning
- A nationally renowned 12-week Development program covering all the essentials of being a successful personal trainer
- Ongoing in club development and support by your Personal Training Manager
- An ongoing and updated development calendar that has access to some of the best PT minds within the Industry both nationally and internationally
Franchisee Model – Our franchised Personal Trainers are seasoned professionals. Their extensive experience and qualifications in the industry has paved the way for them to enjoy the freedom and reward of running their own successful personal training businesses under our rent based agreement.
If you have completed your Certificate III and IV in Fitness and are passionate about changing the lives of others, apply for one or our Personal Trainer opportunities now.
What you should bring:
- A passion for fitness with a drive to see results and achieve goals
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service
- An ambitious and motivated, can-do attitude
- An ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team
- Maturity and confidence to proactively strike up conversations and build relationships with members
- Unrestricted working rights
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- World class training facilities with innovative and diverse training options
- Premium club locations with the option of running your business across multiple clubs, further expanding your client reach
- Access to a large membership base with capped PT numbers to ensure optimum client base availability
- As an Employed Trainer you will receive a prorated salary of $48,945 + Super
- As Franchised Trainer you will run your own business with uncapped earning potential. Our rental model is Australia’s most competitive and unlike some others in the market, we won’t charge a resign fee – instead we offer a loyalty model which rewards you based on tenure
- We will pay for your First Aid, CPR and insurance
- A passionate and supportive culture which makes you feel part of the family from day one. It’s also why we have one of the highest Personal Trainer retention rates in the industry
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected], or contact Tim 02 9225 3925 for more details.