$23.00 per hour + bonuses.
Key Selling Points:
- NO RENT
- Lots of people to train.
- Mentoring & development on the job.
- Clear career progression.
- Do what you love, “never go to work again”.
Who are you?
- You’re passionate about exercise, nutrition, and optimizing health.
- You have a desire to grow, learn & develop.
- You want a long term career in the fitness industry.
Key work duties:
- Providing a results focused personal training service in a 1:1, 2:1 & semi-private setting
- Running group fitness classes (Circuit, HIIT, Bootcamp etc.)
- Inducting members into the gym
- Consulting members on their goals, training, nutrition & lifestyle.
- Constructing personalised training programs
This is a 3-6 month temporary employed position with no rent. You’ll begin as a level 1 Personal Trainer and be paid to provide personal training. This is the first step in our Personal Trainer career progression.
During this time you’ll be mentored by your Fitness Manager to help you build your client list, and get those clients results.
If successful during the 3-6 month contract you will then progress into a level 2 trainer where your earning potential increases exponentially, and you can work your own hours.
Not for the faint hearted, you will be provided with all the tools and support needed to be successful, the tracks will be laid for you to drive on, but you need to provide the fuel and do the work.
Your success is highly important to us, you’ll be apart of our long term vision of creating the best personal training team possible.
Skills, Experience, and Pre-Requisites:
– Growth mindset, willingness to learn and develop
– Experience is preferential but not necessary
– Great communication skills
– A team player, our culture is important here
– Cert 4 minimum
– First aid and CPR Certificates
– Your own Insurance
– Registration with Fitness Australia
– Practice what you preach
About the Business
Working hard within the industry for 2 decades, our proven record was achieved by winning Victorian Fitness Business of the Year – three times running. We are and continue to be an intricate part of the Industry since our inception, and are a business that promotes a positive and nurturing environment, not only for our staff, but also our members. Located on the bay, South Pacific Williamstown prides itself on providing a fitness experience second to none. A modern, functional gym facility is complimented by 60+ classes per week including spin, yoga and reformer Pilates, all topped off with a great Bay location, this is truly the place to work as a Personal Trainer!
Benefits & Perks
You’ll be given access to all 8 of South Pacific’s state-of-the-art clubs, which include modern functional gym facilities and wellness zones. We have hundreds of Group Fitness classes per week, including yoga, hot yoga and reformer Pilates. Our St Kilda club even has a 25 M saltwater pool and boasts the world’s first 3 Zone Altitude Training Facility.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to Zach Shepherd, Fitness Manager.