PT2 Performance is a fast growing health and fitness company that is looking for an outstanding Coach to join their team.
PT2 Performance has differentiated itself in the health and fitness industry by providing their clients a complete 360 degree health and fitness service and raising the bar of professionalism. We exist to help change people’s lives through helping them improve their body composition, build strength and be pain and injury free. We are a small, supportive community of passionate professionals that deliver a premium experience.
You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from a leading physiotherapist and personal trainer in the industry.
Experience as a personal trainer is preferred but not required as PT2 Performance will provide extensive training and mentoring. In fact, you will be provided incredible opportunities to participate in courses and certifications that are of interest to you to up skill.
However, the following is necessary:
- Certificate IV in Fitness as minimum qualification
- Insured as a Personal Trainer
- Police Check
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
The following attributes are necessary:
- Integrity is one of our core values at PT2 Performance. It is essential to be able to follow through on what you say will do.
- Practice what you preach. It is important to be a living example of good health to our clients.
- Clear and confident communication skills with the ability to act with empathy.
- The desire and commitment to go the extra mile to help our clients achieve amazing results.
- Trainers that are committed and are always striving to improve, develop and grow their skills and knowledge.
What the role involves:
PT2 Performance offers 3 core personal training services to their clients: personal training, semi-private and online personal training. The successful candidate will be delivering all 3 types of personal training service.
The successful applicant will be writing, implementing and managing client training and nutrition programs to ensure clients achieve their goals.
They will also be required to be active in our client community group and engaging on social media.
The role is part time role. You will only need to deliver incredible service to our clients and get amazing results using the PT2 Performance systems. We do the rest.
To apply, e-mail Daniel at [email protected]