Join the Revolution:
WE BELIEVE THAT MACHINES DON’T MOTIVATE PEOPLE…. WE DO
That’s why we’re leading a fitness revolution to have only the BEST Personal Trainers in the business. Fitness expertise and a strong knowledge of how to train is a given, but knowledge alone isn’t enough. We’re looking for people who can build real and lasting connections with members – People who understand that it’s not just about getting results. Inspiring our members to go further in life means being their motivator, mentor and friend.
- A minimum of Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Training)
- Current CPR and First Aid qualifications
- Additional advanced fitness qualifications are preferred
The Right Fit – Can You:
- Motivate people in a personal and passionate manner?
- Communicate effectively and with confidence?
- Show a customer service focused approach to fitness?
- Demonstrate an appetite for personal development and learning?
- Satisfy the minimum selection criteria
- Club interview to determine job fit based on the key competencies and behaviours required for the role
- Practical interview demonstrating your skills as a trainer
- You will initially be employed by Fitness First as a Level 1 Personal Trainer
- You will be given a six-month fixed term part-time contract
- Hours of work will be determined upon commencement by both parties (minimum of 15 hrs p/wk and maximum of 35 hrs p/wk)
- You will be required to complete a three month certification program focused on developing both fitness and connection skills
- During your first six months you will be required to demonstrate how you consistently live our ‘Winning Ways’ values in order to pass probation
- Once certified you will be able to start conducting 1:1 PT sessions as an employee outside your rostered hours and build a client base. Maximum of 10 hrs p/wk of 1:1 PT and 35 hrs p/wk in total
- After your initial three months as a certified PT, you will be eligible to apply for a Level 2 Franchised Personal Trainer position prior to completing your six month contract
Training & Development – You Will Get:
- Three-day Intensive Induction course focused on: Communication, product knowledge, making connections, understanding motivation and product delivery
- 12-week training development certification program (practical fitness skills and member experience skills)
- Dedicated support of a Personal Training Manager or Fitness Manager in club to mentor you every step of the way
- Advanced Fitness Workshops (internal and external presenters)
- Access to CEC Accredited Fitness Product Certification for all your ongoing trainer development and information about innovative new equipment
- Weekly coaching by the Personal Training Manager or Fitness Manager
- Support and networking with other like-minded successful Personal Trainers on the winning team
To apply, or to find out more, please contact [email protected]