RMIT University Sports Centre
Personal Trainer Positions Available
RMIT Sports Centre is looking for passionate, knowledgable, and inspiring fitness professionals to join our personal training team.
RMIT University is a leader in sport, fitness and active recreation. RMIT Sports Centre located at our world class sporting precinct in Bundoora provides a fully integrated sport, health and fitness experience for both students, high performance sporting clubs and the wider community.
As a member of our team you will be passionate about helping people achieve their health, fitness and athletic goals. You will be a committed fitness professional with all of the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to conduct comprehensive health evaluations, design safe and effective exercise programs, instruct clients in proper exercise technique and monitor their long term success.
- Certificate IV in Personal Training
- Registered exercise professional
- Current Senior First Aid Level 2
- Current CPR
- Working with Children Check
- Demonstrated passion for the fitness industry
- Human Movement / Exercise Science Degree
- Strength and conditioning coaching experience
- Minimum 6 months successful experience as a personal trainer
- Current RMIT student / alumni
Apply today! Build a great, long lasting career, reputation and image in a supportive higher education, high performance environment.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to our Personal Training Team leader (RMIT Sports Centre Bundoora Campus) [email protected] or call us on: 9925 7999.