ShapeUp Mums is a group exercise program designed specifically for mothers with infants and young children. The sessions are conducted in local parks, where mothers can bring their children and tend to them as required. ShapeUp Mums sessions cater for all fitness levels and include a variety of cardio, resistance/strength exercises, flexibility, core stability and pelvic floor exercises. We have worked very closely with specialised pelvic floor physios to develop pelvic floor safe options for every exercise. In conjunction to our exercise programs we also offer consultations with our qualified dietitian to assist clients in obtaining their pre-pregnancy body back.
We are currently located in Hawthorn, Richmond, Ascot Vale, South Melbourne, Glen Iris, Canterbury, Northcote, Malvern, South Caulfield and Mordialloc and we’re looking for experienced trainers to join the ShapeUp Mums team to commence at existing locations (particularly Hawthorn and Canterbury) or establish new locations.
At ShapeUp Mums you will:
- Tailor group outdoor fitness sessions to individual’s needs (using the ShapeUp Mums physio approved exercise options)
- Provide services to clients by monitoring results, and guiding clients to achieve their goals
- Be active in the community to identify and attract mothers into ShapeUp Mums
- Conduct 2-4 sessions/weeks, each session running for 1 hour (usually during the morning) from Monday-Friday.
To be successful in this position you:
- Are passionate about women’s health and fitness, particularly in regards to pelvic floor safe exercise
- Will enjoy undertaking training (particular in regards to pelvic floor exercise) and ongoing learning
- Have current Level 2 First Aid & CPR or are prepared to gain this
- Are an excellent communicator, in person and on the telephone, able to quickly establish rapport
- Organised and ‘on-time’
- Can work as part of a team as well as alone
- Confident and keen to reach out in the community and promote the benefits of ShapeUp Mums
Qualifications and Experience:
Current Level 2 First Aid & CPR or are prepared to gain this
Certificate III and Certificate IV in fitness
Previous experience conducting group exercise sessions
CFA Part 1: Positive Practice for the Pelvic Floor (or similar)
CFA Part 2: Proactive Programming for the Pelvic Floor (or similar)
To apply, please contact Vicky:
1300 857 742