Our soon to open SNAP FITNESS PAKENHAM currently has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Personal Trainer to join our team of motivated fitness professionals.
Foundation PT’s have a great opportunity to secure a good client base and a rent free period.
Snap Fitness PT rents ranges from $175-$300/week.
As a beginner you will have access to a 2 month rent free period and then rents will kick off from $175/week for foundation PTs.
Foundation PTs also has the option to secure the 1st 200 members for themself (conditions apply).
Your income as a PT will be managed solely by you, the maximum fee you can charge members is $100 and a minimum of $70 per session.
One free PT session has to be provided for each new member, this helps the PT and the GYM to be able to secure more clients.
Your Role as a Personal Trainer:
- Build your own PT business within the club.
- 1 free PT session for new members.
- Run small group functional training classes (paid by us)
- Contribute to and participate in club activities and campaigns
- Certificate IV in Fitness (minimum)
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Australia Registration
- Public Liability/Professional Indemnity insurance
- ABN number
To further assess your application kindly provide us the below information:
- Copies of all required documents
- Are you able to run group classes? if so what type of group classes (beginner level group classes will be highly considered)
- Are you able to provide personal training sessions for all age groups and gender?
- Are you able to provide PT sessions to 150-200 members?
Please send your CVs and resume to [email protected] along with your phone number and Instagram profile.