Anytime Fitness is the world’s largest 24-hour, co-ed Fitness Centre!
We are currently looking for passionate Personal Trainer to join our motivated team at Keilor East and service our growing member base.
Anytime Fitness Dingley Keilor East is a very successful club and has a strong demand for Personal Trainers, group sessions, coaching and ongoing programs. We have a diverse range of trainers and are looking for someone who wants to learn and grow with us. We offer strong support to our trainers to ensure their success and in return, we look for a good attitude and a trainer that wants to go above and beyond to succeed.
This is a self-employed position.
If you have a passion for fitness and like to engage with people, then this job is for you!
To be successful you must:
- Have a sound knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training and program design
- Have knowledge of safe exercise techniques, potential injuries and the ability to handle emergencies
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Have the ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Have the ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have the ability to operate a computer and office software
As an Anytime Personal Trainer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Conduct fitness consultations
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services
- Develop safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs
- Ensure clients attain their personal fitness goals
- Educate members on current health and fitness issues and trends
- Keep the Gym tidy and cleaning equipment
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Senior First Aid & CPR
- Working with Children Check
Please submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected].