Anytime Fitness Richmond is part of Australia’s biggest gym community with over 500 clubs and 500,000 members worldwide. We are committed to our mission of helping people to become the best version of themselves. This includes our members and team members alike. We’ve changed the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. We’re looking for committed and dedicated individuals who want to be the spark that inspires someone to keep training, to try harder and to live healthier.
About the role
We are looking for full-time Personal Trainers to provide 1-on-1 sessions and host small group fitness sessions and classes each week. All trainers have the opportunity to build their business with an initial free rent period built into their contracts. We will provide ongoing support to ensure your business is successful. Individuals with experience are preferred but we are looking for long-term solutions. Young guns are welcome if they show strong potential.
- Be your own boss
- Get paid for running Small Group Training classes!!
- Get paid for doing what you love!
- Great member to trainer ratios compared to big box gyms
- Flexible working hours
- Uncapped earning potential
- Access to an extensive client base to grow your business
Skills and experience
Personal Training Responsibilities include:
- Deliver high-level fitness sessions – both 1 on 1 and small group sessions
- Conduct fitness consultations
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services
- Develop safe, exciting and comprehensive training programs
- Educate members on current health & fitness issues/trends
- Actively seek to ‘wow’ members and potential new clients
- Have a “can” do attitude and a willingness to learn
- The ability to put members needs ahead of your own
- A sound knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition & program design
- Knowledge of safe exercise techniques, potential injuries and the ability to handle emergencies.
- A good understanding of sales and/or customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with energy, enthusiasm and motivation
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confident & Friendly
- The ability to operate a computer and office software
- Cert IV, equivalent or higher level of fitness certification.
- Registered with Fitness Australia
- First Aid, CPR, ABN and Insurance up to date.
- Police Check
To find out more, or to apply, send your resume to Richmond@anytimefitness.com.au