Step into Life Elwood is seeking a Group Outdoor Personal Trainer to work 3-5 sessions per week, with the scope for additional work for the right candidate. The Elwood Franchise trains members at Elsternwick Park, New Street, Elwood and we are looking to add to our already successful team of trainers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run kickboxing, cardio, resistance training (using dumbbells, fitballs and resistance bands) and powerflex (yoga/pilates/stretching) sessions
- Venue set up and preparation – signage and equipment
- Some business administration, including session attendance and member requests
Skills & Experience Required:
- Certificate IV Personal Training and Senior First Aid (Level 2)
- Registered with a recognised Australian fitness association
- Hold appropriate insurance
- Ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds and who can train members of varying fitness levels and abilities at the same time
- You will need to be enthusiastic, energetic and have the desire to learn
- You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of correct technique of common exercise movements and show an eye for detail to correct technique
- In good health and committed to your own personal fitness
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Outgoing, a natural networker and be comfortable being at the centre of a group’s focus
- Though it is not a requirement persons applying with a background in the military or emergency services will be looked on more favourably.
Though a fully qualified applicant with experience is preferred those who have recently finished their fitness qualification or are looking for work experience are encouraged to apply.
Contact Phone: Tim – 0413 543 810
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Step into Life Family. Apply now if you think you have what it takes or are ready to take the next step in your career.