Body4u is a small studio-based training facility in Cleveland, Brisbane Bayside area. Body4u prides itself on providing Personal Training and Group Classes in a motivating and supportive team environment.
We offer a variety of classes for all fitness levels which are fun and inclusive with smaller class numbers to provide a more personalised service.
We currently have an amazing opportunity available for a dedicated Group Trainer to come on board with body4u to bring these classes to our clients. There may also be the possibility to move into Personal Training in the future.
- Formulate and deliver a high quality and varied Group Training timetable to our body4u clients
- Bring your motivating, enthusiastic personality to engage with our clients at all times
- Ensure the group training area is kept cleaned and maintained, in accordance with policies
- Organised, proactive and timely
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude towards all clients of all fitness levels
- A passion and enthusiasm for small group training
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Common sense attitude to problem solving
- 1+ Years’ Experience In Personal Training or Group Fitness Training
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates
- Current Fitness Australia registration
- Current insurance
- Passionate about fitness
- Highly energetic and can build great rapport
This is an opportunity for the RIGHT Trainer to formulate and bring to our clients your BEST Group Training timetable and develop a lasting, productive relationships with the amazing clients and Trainers at body4u!
Please send your interest immediately via messenger on the Body4u Facebook page or [email protected]