Want to work for a brand that is succeeding and transforming its female clients’ lives from the inside and out?
Onedown Health & Fitness is seeking a bubbly, positive, passionate health and fitness educator and motivator to join them.
With a fully booked client base and a movement that’s changing females’ lives, it’s time to expand with the first boutique studio of its kind opening in Melbourne soon.
The position is on a rent basis. Successful instructors will have a client base waiting for them, ready to start training, as well as still being able to bring their own clients to the Onedown facility.
Small boutique Health & Fitness studio based on Buckley Street in Essendon.
- Needs to have a serious passion for everything health and fitness.
- Positive & energetic personality is needed for this environment and must bring a fun, but challenging element to training. This is a must.
- Pride themselves in client transformations and invest time into their clients.
- Have an understanding on female’s insecurities, mindsets and their needs and wants from female trainers.
- Have an opened mind and be willing to learn Onedown’s methods in a successful lifestyle change.
- Must be reliable and willing to work flexible hours from 5:30am – 8:30pm.
- Holistic and modern approach on Health & Fitness.
- Highly motivated.
- Health and fitness enthusiast.
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Min 1-2 years in the industry
- Female trainers only
- Worked with female clients previously
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Registration will be highly regarded
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com