Are you an enthusiastic, personal trainer keen to make your mark in a Health Club?
We’re looking for professional PT’s to work at Parkinson City Health Club.
This brand new and rapidly growing Health Club is equipped with quality equipment. It’s run by a multi-sport facility management company with an excellent reputation with modern facilities throughout South East Queensland.
This is a great opportunity to establish and grow a strong personal training presence. Gym Floor hours will be provided to help drive your business as a Personal Trainer.
The successful candidate will be friendly, experienced personal skills, have exceptional verbal communication skills and will conduct one on one and group personal training sessions.
- Finding and generating own business leads;
- Approaching current members and offering services;
- Generating and maintaining own client base;
- Providing instruction in a variety of fitness activities;
- Coaching members to become successful in their health and fitness goals.
- Provide support and advice to members.
- Help drive sales and work closely with the Health club team
Experience and skills required:
- Certificate IV in Fitness and registration with Fitness Australia.
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR certificate.
- Current Blue Card is essential.
- Prior sales and reception experience. (If Possible)
- Previous personal training experience. (If Possible)
- Outstanding customer service focus and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to encourage and motivate clients.
For more information contact Jess Stevenson Parkinson Health club Manager