We’re excited to announce that we are looking for an ambitious Personal Trainer to join our highly motivated and successful team at Goodlife Preston to start in April!
Rub shoulders with some of the best Personal Trainers in the industry. No experience required – we’ll give you all the support you need to become the best Personal Trainer you can be. All you need is a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Weekly mentoring and support from your Fitness Director
- A two day sales/business induction prior to commencing
- AIK Kettlebell Basics (3 CECs)
- TRX Functional Training Course (6 CECs)
- Industry leading programs to help you get more clients (12 Week Challenge, 8 Week Challenge and Goodlife Games)
- In-club and online marketing tools to help you grow your business
- Lead generation
- A great club culture with a strong focus on Personal Training
As a Personal Trainer at Goodlife Preston, you’ll have the chance to help change the lives of our members while working amongst a super passionate team! Our PT team average 30 paid sessions per week so we need a new trainer to help service our large member base. If this position appeals to you then i would love to hear from you so we can arrange an interview for your dream job.
- Certificate III and Certificate IV in Fitness
- Registration with Fitness Australia
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- First Aid and CPR
- Australian Residency
Send your Cover Letter and CV to our Fitness Director Jordan Curran: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on: 9916 9175