About our team community & the role:
The team at F45 Bayside (Sandringham/Highett & Chelsea) are looking for exceptional, dedicated and passionate Trainers/Group Instructors to join our friendly team.
With personality plus to deliver high energy sessions and focused on delivering ‘A’ game sessions with a big focus on coaching and technique.
This is the time to blow your trumpet – don’t be shy!
As an F45 Trainer, you will run industry leading HIIT sessions, encourage and assist members to use correct technique and form while training in a fun supportive team environment to reach their individual health and fitness goals. You will be a motivated self-starter that loves helping others and delivering A+ group training sessions to an awesome community of members. As part of the team of F45 Training, you will have the opportunity to work multiple weekly shifts, enjoy performance-based incentives, with the opportunity for future career progression with the most supportive management team in the network.
Is F45 the right fit for you?
- Are you a ball of energy, dynamic, lively, vivacious?
- Can you inspire and motivate people to reach their goals?
- Professional, reliable with a great work ethic?
- Do you have a passion for fitness, changing peoples lives and working with a team of like-minded coaches?
- Can you do the robot? Cool dance moves will be regarded highly
If you’ve answered YES to all these questions then we want to hear from you!
Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Deliver F45 High-Intensity Interval Group Training classes
- Motivate members during and after training
- Deliver instruction in the F45 Terminology
- Ensure clients are using correct form at all times
- Inspire and promote an energetic environment
- Attend to any injuries suffered by staff or clients
- Assist in the sale of memberships and other offerings
- Welcome clients by name
- Continue to build the community culture of the studio
- Ensure client profiles are up to date
- Provide a welcoming and all-encompassing environment
Skills and Experience:
- Cert III (Group Instructor) OR Cert IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Registration (highly regarded)
- Must be punctual & reliable
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Team player
We love what we do and we are damn good at it! If you’re up for the task and ready to blow us out of the water with your entertaining, motivating high energy, enthusiastic and professional coaching style, then send us your CV and Cover letter outlining first and foremost what sets you apart from the rest and what you can bring to our amazing member base and our coaching team!!
Please submit your application via this link