Crunch Fitness is looking for Personal Trainers to fill vacant roles at their gyms across Victoria and NSW.
Benefits of being a Crunch PT:
- Rewarding job with uncapped earning potential
- Super supportive environment with a 12-week mentorship for new PTs
- Ongoing personal and business education to ensure success
- 5-10 new leads per week with an amazing closing rate
- Capped number of PTs per club so you stand out
- No requirement to be registered with Fitness Australia
- The best equipment in Australia
- Highest membership drive across Australia
- Always new people to train
- Flexibility to teach classes as well as one-on-one
- Great team culture and regular team development sessions
- We love to have fun!
Here’s a snapshot of life as a Crunch PT:
- Average number of members in a club: 4000+
- Average sessions per week a PT performs: 25-30
- Average new leads per week: 5-10
- Average number of PTs in a club: 10
- Average length of stay of Crunch PTs: 4-9 Years
- Rent per week or fortnight compared to other gyms: $80 lower than other big box gyms (e.g. Fitness First)
*These statistics are averages for NSW and VIC PTs combined. They are heavily dependent on the PTs own ability to drive their own business.
Requirements to become a Crunch PT”
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance (totalling $10 million)
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
At Crunch, we are committed to helping you find your greatness through our awesome offering! Click here to view more info about being a Crunch PT.