Do you LOVE what you do? Are you engaging, passionate, driven to grow and succeed? Are you interested in more than the physical part of training? Are you inspirational?
If you’re just starting out as a PT, serious about your career and looking for a great place to learn and grow, come join our team at Tighten Up!
If you’ve been in the industry for a while, and are looking to join a growing brand that is innovative and offers premium, quality service, then we want to meet you.
We are offering a NO RENT as well as a RENTAL opportunity. So whether you have clients or not, if you are the RIGHT PERSON for us, we will help you succeed and to be the best you can be.
- 4 weeks of training and mentoring with our senior coach
- Ability to develop programs for individual clients as well as small groups. You will receive coaching on our programs and delivery, but you will have the flexibility of your own training style and knowledge
- Track client progress – be able to measure results and keep your clients accountable
- Demonstrate and coach correct technique for every exercise
- Provide ongoing education for your clients
- Be the motivator they need, when they need
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- High sense of integrity and honesty
- Love having fun and trying new things!
What we offer
- Further develop skills and reach your potential
- Be acknowledged, included and appreciated
- Regular meetings
- Clients ready to train
- Opportunity to have a full calendar of PT sessions as well as Semi Private, and Small Group Sessions
- Be generously and fairly remunerated
- Premium facility
- Use of the equipment and space for your own personal training sessions
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Training)
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR
- Current public liability & indemnity insurance
- Australian resident
Boxing Certification (highly regarded)
Fitness registration (highly regarded)
If you have all of the above attributes and are keen to work in a highly professional environment, please submit your application, resume, and references to Julie Griffiths email: email@example.com