Snap Fitness are seeking a driven, commercially savvy Senior Club Manager who is passionate about all things health and fitness. This is your chance to really own the growth of this club and drive memberships in a full-time permanent position. If you have strong industry experience, a passion for growing yourself and the club, are naturally creative and innovative with your marketing and sales strategy then this is the role for you!
As this is a very community-oriented club we are searching for someone with the unique ability to actively engage with members and local businesses plus maintain a commercial mindset throughout their daily tasks. The club offers state-of-the-art facilities, including a full range of functional free weights, squat rack, cardio, exclusive functional training area, group fitness classes and loads more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a full-time position with an immediate start available for the right person.
Duties will include:
- Driving sales through local community and corporate outreach
- Innovation and strategic marketing to drive membership growth
- Leading and managing personal trainers
- Maintaining gym standards (cleanliness, maintenance, OH&S etc)
- Club administration including reporting
- Owning the social media strategy for the club
To be considered it is essential you have the experience of managing the day-to-day operations of a busy health club plus a proven track record in growing and driving sales. This role will enable you to take the step up you are looking for, practice an ownership mindset daily and be rewarded for your efforts. You will have:
- Health and fitness sales and marketing experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven sales track record
- Own car and open licence
- Certificate 3 in Fitness desirable
- Current First Aid Certificate & CPR
Tertiary qualifications in health, business or commerce are advantageous.
We offer an attractive salary plus enviable sales & performance incentives. We strongly believe in assisting all staff with their personal and professional development and provide opportunities for career progression.
If this sounds like you apply via this link.
Please note only those with relevant experience will be considered.